Monday, August 11, 2008

The Year of the Rat or How I Caught Olympic Fever

Maybe it was the dead rat in my bike lane this morning, but while preparing my breakfast at work I thought that the bottle my nutrition shake comes in seems like the type of bottle in which one might find a mouse some day. You don’t hear much about that anymore, do you?



Who the hell invented synchronized diving? That has to be the dumbest sport outside of panda wrangling. My question is why the US doesn’t just send conjoined twins as our representatives? How can they lose? I’m guessing nowadays docs just pull them apart as soon as possible, but maybe we need to keep a set together every four years or so, or at least until the IOC realizes how stupid the whole thing is. In fact, I already did the work for the USOC....

No comments: