Sunday, September 20, 2009

Show Me The Way

In planning my upcoming concert calendar, it appears there are some conflicts... I think I already know which shows I'm choosing, but which would you pick? (This is also a covert way to see if anyone still reads this damn blog.)






Scheduling Conflict #1

Which show would you choose?


Juliette Lewis
Supersuckers













Scheduling Conflict #2

Which show would you choose?


Screaming Females
Teenage Jesus and the Jerks













Scheduling Conflict #3

Which show would you choose?


Cage The Elephant
Poster Children













Scheduling Conflict #4

Which show would you choose?




Devo
Keb Mo
Meat Puppets








4 comments:

213 said...

E - None of the above.

aggie biker girl said...

Hard to vote when those are the choices!

HR said...

I'm still reading. I think, though, I'm going through the same thing the apostles went through after Jesus went away.

Supersuckers are a fun show, but I've seen them. I'm not sure I'm loving Juliette's new farkly thing. You can probably guess how I voted

keysunset said...

I voted in the Supersuckers/Juliette ballot, but somehow I missed seeing the other polls.

Hmmmmm, I'll have to think on these others. Is there still time to vote?