Sunday, December 23, 2007

Breaking Wind

Da’ Bears season is pretty much over. I’m a fan, but it’s not like I’m going to commit hara-kiri when they lose. I might be a little sad for a few minutes, but I’ll put away the Swiss army knife and eat a chocolate chip cookie and be over it. By the way, thanks to Mrs. WCR for the rockin’ Christmas cookies – they didn’t even break in transit. She must have hired a packaging consultant or something. But I digress. I also don’t mind attending an NFL game now and then, but don’t like taking a home equity loan to buy tickets so I usually wait for free or discounted ones. Between da’ Bears being out of playoff contention and the crappy weather (16F and a wind chill of -12F) I thought I might find some cheap last-minute tickets for today’s game and the following conversation ensued:

Sid: I bet we could find some cheap tickets to the Bears game today.
Mrs. F’er: The wind chill is 12 below zero.
Sid: So you wear your windbreaker – you’ll be fine.
Mrs. F’er: I have a windbreaker – it’s called my apartment.

Needless to say, I’m watching the game from her windbreaker.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sound like a cozy windbreaker. Enjoy the cookies. Go Vikes!

Anonymous said...

Vikes suck dick.

GO PACK!!

Everyone <3's The Favre :)