Monday, July 14, 2008

Leper Tech

It seems readership is waning, so we may need to reinvent to blog. Those tech blogs seem to do well and are on the cutting edge, so this will be my first attempt at such a transformation....

iPhone 2.0 Review

Hey, how about that new iPhone! In case you missed the previous 367,427 articles in the past week, Apple released a new iPhone. I didn't get one. I might get one in the future. But I have an old one and downloaded the new software update for it and I didn't have any problems. I'm awesome.

Oh, but when you download the new software it restores all your phone's original settings. Like alarms. I use my iPhone as my alarm clock and didn't know it erased the standing order to wake me up at 6:01 a.m. every weekday. So I overslept today. But I'm still awesome.

Okay, that's it for the first edition of Leper Tech. Hope you found some news you can use.



Wow. That kind of sucked, didn't it? Face it, I'm just lucky I don't break an ankle trying to figure out this tech crap. The last time I tried to look up directions in my rental car, the GPS lady yelled at me and kicked me in the nuts. I attempted to download some KC & the Sunshine Band and now my iPod is somehow stuck on an incessant loop of Bulgarian show tunes. Even the ankle bracelet to monitor my house arrest gave me a rash.

I'm quitting now before I staple my fingers together.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shoot, I thought I might be able to earn a degree from Leper Tech, or at least learn something useful, since I tend to regularly break, destroy, spindle and multilate anything remotely technical or electronic.

Good thing I have a resident geek.

Anonymous said...

oh, and I cain't spel neither.

Anonymous said...

oh, and I cain't spel neither

Perhaps TechnoSid can set up spell check on the blog comments?

Anonymous said...

Maybe branching out from broken furniture, strippers and tequila would get some new readers.

Anonymous said...

How do vaginas grab you?

Anonymous said...

Oh my...so many different ways to answer that question, so little time.

I think I'll go with "they snatch you up"