Saturday, July 30, 2005

Sid's Projected Odds - July 30

This weekend Sid will use his extensive experience working in Vegas' top sports books to offer odds to win for each contestant. These odds are for entertainment purposes only and do not represent an offer to wager. If wagering is legal where you are and you decide to put down some money based on what some random blogger says, then you are an idiot and should just send me the money.

MiG 1/1
Ty 5/1
Jordis 6/1
Suzie 7/1
Marty 7/1
Deanna 18/1
Jessica 25/1
JD 25/1
Tara 40/1
Brandon 50/1

I changed the odds several times before hitting the post button. It was difficult to put aside personal preferences and be honest about vocal ability to sing INXS songs and best fit from a personality and image angle, but I think I did it. I think it's MiG's competition to lose at this point.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, hon, Marty is The One and I think that INXS knows it. I almost hope that he DOESN'T win and end up getting held back by INXS. He's so much better than that.

(Incidentally, I realize that this comment is a bit out of date, but I just discovered the show a couple of weeks ago and these blogs a couple of hours ago. You both rock. I love your insights.)

Anonymous said...

MiG 1/1
Ty 5/1
Jordis 6/1
Suzie 7/1
Marty 7/1
Deanna 18/1
Jessica 25/1
JD 25/1
Tara 40/1
Brandon 50/1

Good call on that JD handicapping, Einstein.